How to Play
1. Everyone antes up one chip.
2. Each person takes a turn to spin the Gambit.
3. If it lands on T1, T2 or T3, that means the spinner will TAKE 1, 2, or 3 out of the pot.
4. If it lands on P1, P2 or P3, that means the spinner will PUT 1, 2, or 3 into the pot.
5. If it lands on AP which stands for ALL PUT everybody puts one chip in the pot, or high rolling variation has all match the entire pot.
6. The game is won by landing on TA which stands for TAKE ALL where the winner takes the entire pot.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.