Kick your premium coffeemaking up a notch with a coffee-bar quality brewer that deliver gourmet, coffee-bar quality flavor! This precision brewing technique provides superior flavor extraction, and has earned the respected SCAA Home Brewer Certification! Fully electric operation pre-wets grounds before brewing to let the flavor "bloom." Now your friends and family can enjoy the superior coffee taste produced by manual brewers - without the work! Temperature and strength lets you customize every coffee, and a unique laser-etched stainless steel filter helps to maximize this exceptional coffee experience. Available with Glass Carafe.
- SCAA Certified - meets the Specialty Coffee Association of America's rigorous technical requirements for exemplary home brewers
- Flavor strength control - mild, medium, bold
- Temperature control - hot, extra hot
- 24-hour programmable - auto on, adjustable auto off, self clean
- 8 cup carafe - Glass (CPO-800), Thermal (CPO-850)
- Brew Pause - pour a drip-free cup before cycle is complete
- Includes charcoal water filter, laser-etched stainless steel permanent filter and #4 paper filter starter pack
- Limited 3 year warranty
||12.00" x 7.50" x 13.50"
|UC Cubic Feet
||14.50" x 9.75" x 15.50"
|MC Cubic Feet
||20.00" x 15.00" x 16.00"
Coffee Makers and Grinders
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.