The new Cuisinart® T Series line combines style and innovation, perfect for today's modern kitchen. Intuitive touchscreen controls on the Burr Coffee Grinder let coffee lovers tap icons to choose from 18 grind consistencies and select the number of cups they want to brew - the unit will grind the right amount for the number of cups. This premium burr grinder includes a manual grind control and a chamber large enough to hold ground coffee for up to 32 cups. When not in use, the grinder's LCD screen goes to sleep, creating an ultra-sleek profile on the kitchen counter. A touch of the power icon wakes up the screen and you're ready to grind. It's a great way to ensure the coffee you brew is always fresh, and a brand new look kitchens are going to love!
- Burr mill provides uniform grind and optimum flavor
- Removable Bean Hopper hold up to 1/2 pound of beans
- Touchpad controls with Reveal screen technology
- Easy-to read LCD display shows selected number of cups and countdown timer
- 18-position Grind Selector - from ultra-fine for espresso to extra-coarse for French press
- Cup selector from 1 - 14 cups
- Manual Feature lets you customize the amount of coffee to grind
- Removable Grind Chamber holds enough ground coffee for 32 cups
- Heavy-Duty Motor
- Scoop/Cleaning Brush
- Limited 18-Month Warranty
||7.34" x 5.0" x 11.14"
|UC Cubic Feet
||7.5" x 8.75'' x 12.25"
Coffee Makers and Grinders
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.