Get your first cup of hot fresh coffee up to 25% faster with our Extreme Brew 12 Cup Programmable Coffeemaker! Cuisinart has re-engineered each step of the brewing process to deliver hot coffee faster without sacrificing that fresh taste at the boldness you love using our Brew Strength Control. As well as the 24-hour programmability and famous Brew Pause feature, the 12 cup carafe features a drip-free pour spout for ultimate convenience for your first cup of hot fresh coffee.
- 12 Cup Carafe with a drip-free pour spout and a comfortable handle for easy serving
- Extreme Brew feature uses re-engineered brewing technology to deliver coffee up to 25% faster
- Brew Strength Control allows you to enjoy your coffee Regular or Bold
- Fully Automatic with 24-hour programmability, auto shutoff, and 1 to 4 cup setting
- Adjustable Temperature Control offers a heater plate with High, Medium and Low settings to keep coffee at your preferred temperature
- Easy-to-Fill Water Reservoir lifts up for quick fill-ups, and has a window on the side of unit to display water level Brew Pause feature lets you enjoy a cup of coffee before the brewing cycle has finished 60-Second
- Reset recalls settings and position in the brewing process in case of loss of power
- Gold Tone Filter and Charcoal Water Filter
- Limited 3-year warranty
- BPA Free
||7.75" x 9.00" x 14.00"
|UC Cubic Feet
||9.75" x 11.00" x 16.50"
|MC Cubic Feet
||20.00" x 11.50" x 17.50"
Coffee Makers and Grinders
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.