Fill up your Cuisinart Coffee on Demand 12 Cup Programmable Coffeemaker once and enjoy fresh brewed cups throughout the day! This incredible carafe-free coffeemaker uses unique Coffee on Demand technology to brew cup by cup, ensuring fresh hot coffee is always on hand. With the removable water reservoir, Coffee Gauge counting down cups remaining, 24-hour programmability, and adjustable auto shutoff, fresh coffee has never been so convenient!
- Dispenses one cup at a time with an easy-to-use actuator
- Dispenser light comes on when you press the lever to fill your cup
- Removable water reservoir
- Double-wall coffee reservoir holds twelve 5oz cups of coffee
- Removable coffee reservoir for easy cleanup
- Fully programmable with 24-hour advance brew start, programmable auto shutoff, self clean, and 1-4 cup setting
- Easy-to-read Coffee Gauge lets you know how many cups of coffee are left
- Removable drip tray under coffee dispenser
- Permanent gold-tone basket-style filter
- Charcoal water filter
- Instruction book included
- Limited 3-year warranty
- BPA Free
||11.25" x 8.75" x 14.70"
|UC Cubic Feet
||11.00" x 13.75" x 16.25"
|MC Cubic Feet
||14.09" x 11.5" x 16.85"
Coffee Makers and Grinders
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.