Cuisinart combines style and expert coffeemaking technology in this sleek, 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker. Hotter coffee and a choice of flavor strengths make this brewer a favorite of coffee lovers. A 24-hour advance brew start option and adjustable automatic shutoff time are selected with simple one-touch buttons. Designed as art and built for precision, this coffeemaker adds a sophisticated new edge to the kitchen and makes deliciously rich and flavorful coffee effortless!
- Expert coffeemaking technology ensures hotter coffee temperature without sacrificing flavor or quality
- Brew Strength Control allows you to select Regular or Bold coffee flavor
- Fully Automatic with 24-hour programmability, self clean, 1-4 cup setting, auto-off (0-4 hours), and optional ready alert tone
- 12-Cup Tapered Glass Carafe with ergonomic handle
- Clear water reservoir for accurate filling
- Brew Pause feature lets you enjoy a cup of coffee before the brewing cycle has finished
- 60-Second Reset recalls settings and position in the brewing process in case of loss of power
- Gold-Tone Coffee Filter and Charcoal Water Filter
- Limited 3-Year Warranty
|UC Cubic Feet
||246mm x 384mm x 414mm
|MC Cubic Feet
||394mm x 510mm x 349mm
Coffee Makers and Grinders
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.